- Receive and implement ideas directed by the Director of the Technology Department (Director)
- Coordinate with departments in the company to: research, apply, transfer technology, build a document system at the request of the Director.
- Search, contact and work with organizations and individuals that cooperate and/or get investments in research and development of technology by the company to serve the production and business sectors of the Company.
- Organize scientific seminars by the company as an organizer.
- Other jobs as requested by the company
- University degree
- Majors: technical majors
- Priority: mechanics, construction, machine building, materials learning, automation, electricity…
- English: fluent in 4 skills
- Information technology: proficient in office informatics and specialized soft wares
- Writing scientific reports according to international standards, organizing scientific activities
- Giving presentations
- Working independently and in groups
- Communicating, persuading