- Implement designed drawings for projects
- Demonstrate architectural and interior views in 3D options.
- Check architectural drawings, furniture, work with the design consultant/contractor to adjust the designs.
- Implement documents of basic designs, technical and constructional designs.
- Support to implement project models made of bamboo.
- Examine the status, work locations…
- Make plans, design ideas, manage the construction of work categories related to the subject of architecture, landscape planning.
- Professionally supervise the quality of drawings before releasing them on site.
- Supervise the author of the assigned work, combine with the construction unit to handle the techniques, change the designs when required.
- Coordinate with relevant technical disciplines such as: planning, structure, mechanics, fire protection, lightning, landscape, furniture, QS, … and other subcontractors and suppliers to unify the timely design, inspection and adjustment.
- Participate in internal technical meetings and with design partners.
- Manage quality, work progress according to requirements of superiors.
- Other related jobs at the requests of superiors.
- University degree
- Majors: architecture, interior design
- English: good English is an advantage.
- Information technology:
- + Proficient in office informatics: Word, Excel, Power point
- +Proficient in related specialized soft wares: Auto Cad, Photoshop, one of the programs implementing 3D-render (Revit, Rhino, 3dsmax, Lumion…)
- Have knowledge of building materials, system of technical standards of work, standards and regulations of the State on steps of implementing constructional architectural designs, examine design files.
- Having a practicing certificate is an advantage.
- 02 years or more
Place of work
- HCM city and Dong Nai province